NHS Programme Managers Discuss Digital Road-mapping and Project Priority
Chris Davies – Interim Transformation/Turnaround Director – NHS
Iain Gould- Senior Programme Manager - NHS Digital
Adam Igra - Innovation Programme Director - Royal Brompton & Harefield
Peter Bradbury - Programme manager - Frimley Health Trust
· How do we carry on maintaining momentum for change given exhaustion of last few months and also people working from home or in different locations?
· What are people's focuses eg non face to face outpatients, admission avoidance, elective throughput given different infection control standards and size of waiting lists?
· Now that we are coming through Covid-19 phase 1 and Hospitals are getting back to normal, what are the biggest challenges facing you with current Programmes and Projects?
· The impact of COVID-19 on your organisation? and how have you managed the challenges and how has it impacted your digital roadmap going forward?
· Why don’t people use the NAO best practice programme governance? and also the Clinical Reference Group (CRG), which mandated for all Trusts some years ago?