CIOs Discuss TOPOL, UXD and People
David Newey – CIO at The Royal Marsden
Nicola Heywood - Alexander – Contract NHS CIO
Kuldip Sandhu – Interim CIO/Head of Technology
- As a CIO what strategies are we adapting to address the needs and expectations of younger generations and what behaviours do our organisations exhibit that stifles there enthusiasm, and creativity?
- What is the difference between 'business transformation' and 'digital transformation'?
- Are terms such as co-design, human-centred design, UXD still buzzwords in the world of HealthTech?
- As we embrace the thinking of Topol and look to empower people are we adopting UX Strategies in Digital Healthcare?
- While healthcare is ultimately about people, are we ready and sufficiently skilled to excel in this area?