Understanding the two-way nature of interviews
Just like candidates who would come to the job interview with the intention to impress you and your hiring team, make sure that you are well-prepared, come dressed in and behave in a manner that has a positive impact on your employer branding.
Before the interview:
- Read the candidate’s CV and job application
- Read and understand the job description thoroughly
- Prepare specific interview questions
On the day of the interview:
- Dress professionally
- Be on time and polite
- Make the candidate feel at ease. Begin the interview with a simple chat rather than jumping into difficult questions
- Show genuine interest in the candidate
- Ensure that the candidate is met and treated well before the interview
- Offer the candidate a drink and chance to use the washroom
- Consider whether to show the candidate around the office as part of the interview process
Need help with conducting effective interviews?
Great recruitment experience
We develop close and effective working partnerships with clients to ensure we understand their strategic challenges and search requirements.
Deep market insights in IT recruitment
Attracting and retaining IT talent begin with knowing what appeals to them. Conducting research studies and gathering market intelligence are essential parts of our search approach.
Ambitious, Innovative and Collaborative
Our values guide our approach to recruiting the best-matched talent for our clients and securing the best opportunities for our candidates.